Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

Im so proud of you.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

So good. So funny

Memory Loss Memory Loss

Definitely deserved a higher placement in the contest! Really good!

1985 1985

The screen could have been a little bigger is my least favorite part about it. Also hitting escape brings up your invo. menu.

Wolod responds:

Screen is small because it was an entry for the LowRez Jam 2016. Resolution is 64x64 pixels.

The Cloud The Cloud

I know you worked hard on this game, but it would have been more enjoyable just to make the game easy through out to see the ending. I wont see the ending to this because I feel like the game was way too boring in the beginning and then unnecessarily hard on the last level. This game would fit the art game category that tells a story, and I would have liked to see the ending, but from what the game had been about, I imagine it wouldn't have been very positive. I like the art in the game, and the programming you did with the meshing and that, but it feels a little too copy and pasted. Not my favorite, but worth the play for the music and the mood.

You Are The Victim You Are The Victim

I love how fucked up this game is.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

^ This is the reason I posted it on Newgrounds :)

Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo) Get Hype Son (55 Sons Promo)

Chilling

Teqneek responds:

55 Sons.

Metal Cobra MBBT 2016 Metal Cobra MBBT 2016

Damn son. This sounds like some serious theatrical music you would hear in an action sci-fi.. like a Matrix style flick. Very well done!

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Thank you glad it reminds you of something related to a movie.
and its good to know that my music is aiming for that direction.

-Edge of Existence- -Edge of Existence-

Really dig this dude!

Teqneek responds:

Lol I've replied to this review 3 times and it keeps disappearing lol wtf. Anyway I'm happy you like the track man.

Broadhill Ward Nine Broadhill Ward Nine

Can't wait! :)

Trump on the brain Trump on the brain

Didn't realize you were such an American Politics follower. I'm really digging the Anon mask in this. So cool.

Mekkatech responds:

Glad you like it. I try to keep up to date with things going on in the world. :)

Sonic Guns Reloaded Mania Sonic Guns Reloaded Mania

That Mr dr eggman robotnic looks pretty good!

ScepterDPinoy responds: