1985 1985

The screen could have been a little bigger is my least favorite part about it. Also hitting escape brings up your invo. menu.

Wolod responds:

Screen is small because it was an entry for the LowRez Jam 2016. Resolution is 64x64 pixels.

The Cloud The Cloud

I know you worked hard on this game, but it would have been more enjoyable just to make the game easy through out to see the ending. I wont see the ending to this because I feel like the game was way too boring in the beginning and then unnecessarily hard on the last level. This game would fit the art game category that tells a story, and I would have liked to see the ending, but from what the game had been about, I imagine it wouldn't have been very positive. I like the art in the game, and the programming you did with the meshing and that, but it feels a little too copy and pasted. Not my favorite, but worth the play for the music and the mood.

You Are The Victim You Are The Victim

I love how fucked up this game is.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

^ This is the reason I posted it on Newgrounds :)

Monstris Monstris

You should give the pieces a rotation mechanic. with arrow keys or space or something to flip them 90 degrees

BnBGames responds:

Yes you are right - it is native to add rotation to PC version. But I'm working now on mobile one so I try to use only mouse for control. Maybe you have good ideas how I can rotate pieces on mobile?

Please Feed Grandpa Please Feed Grandpa

omg awesome

jefvel responds:

Thanks!

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

medals didn't work on chrome

DBuck-Eye responds:

Crap baskets! I'll take a look at it, but can you PM with some more details? Did they not pop up when you got them, or were they not getting unlocked on NG? If it's the latter, did you try hitting the Sync Medals button?

Golden Circle Golden Circle

game didn't work.. only left and right arrows work

BlackVictah responds:

SHIFT key to jump? Seems to work fine s:

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

This game is computer demanding. You all have to close out of your FL studios and Music making software to run this game.

PestoForce responds:

Please try it again, I removed the rain at the beginning, hopefully that makes it at least playable on older comps.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

best game in a while

PuffballsUnited responds:

Whoa thanks!

Chainsaw Slasher Chainsaw Slasher

This is super addicting...