View Profile Karmakosm

45 Movie Reviews

Im so proud of you.

So good. So funny

Definitely deserved a higher placement in the contest! Really good!

62 Game Reviews

The screen could have been a little bigger is my least favorite part about it. Also hitting escape brings up your invo. menu.

Wolod responds:

Screen is small because it was an entry for the LowRez Jam 2016. Resolution is 64x64 pixels.

I know you worked hard on this game, but it would have been more enjoyable just to make the game easy through out to see the ending. I wont see the ending to this because I feel like the game was way too boring in the beginning and then unnecessarily hard on the last level. This game would fit the art game category that tells a story, and I would have liked to see the ending, but from what the game had been about, I imagine it wouldn't have been very positive. I like the art in the game, and the programming you did with the meshing and that, but it feels a little too copy and pasted. Not my favorite, but worth the play for the music and the mood.

I love how fucked up this game is.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

^ This is the reason I posted it on Newgrounds :)

354 Audio Reviews

Always have been my favorite NG artist. <3 great collection!

Quarl responds:

Karmakosm, hi hi! Thank you for kind words 😊

Nice grime session here! Would love to see more clobbabs! <# <3<#<3

Quarl responds:

Shish clobbabs!

Really dig this.. not sure what the screaming in the background is all about though. I think the song is more relaxing without that part. lol

MangleDarkGames responds:

its time for tha moment are u waiting for ...

To to ro to to to too~
inhale
To ro ro to to to to to to to to to to toooo~
inhale
To ro ro to to to toooo~
Ta la la ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaa~
inhale
Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaa~
Tshhh
Tsh-ta ta ta ta ta ta to taaa to taaa to taaaaa~
inhale
Ti Ta Ti Ti Ta Ti Ti Ta Te Re Le Te Te Te Te Te Te Re Le Te Te Te Te Te Tooooooo~
Ti Ta Ti Li Ti Ta Li Ti Ti Tooooo~
TI TA LI TI-
panting
TI TO TI LI TO TI LI TO TI LI TO TI LI TI TO TI TI TA TE TI TO TI TI DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

preparing the krabby patty!!!

thanks for the comments and vote <3<3
this song just memejokeprank jajajajaja

16 Art Reviews

Looks fantastic. as usual, I particularly don't know if that's a button, or if its a TV on the side of the house with a witch on it. Hmmm.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It’s basically a witch switch from Banjo Kazooie that spawn a jiggy if pressed.

Can't wait! :)

That Mr dr eggman robotnic looks pretty good!

ScepterDPinoy responds: