Karmakosm

Filters may affect review visibility.

59 Movie Reviews

Monetize yourself with NFTS!

Im so proud of you.

So good. So funny

67 Game Reviews

The screen could have been a little bigger is my least favorite part about it. Also hitting escape brings up your invo. menu.

Wolod responds:

Screen is small because it was an entry for the LowRez Jam 2016. Resolution is 64x64 pixels.

I know you worked hard on this game, but it would have been more enjoyable just to make the game easy through out to see the ending. I wont see the ending to this because I feel like the game was way too boring in the beginning and then unnecessarily hard on the last level. This game would fit the art game category that tells a story, and I would have liked to see the ending, but from what the game had been about, I imagine it wouldn't have been very positive. I like the art in the game, and the programming you did with the meshing and that, but it feels a little too copy and pasted. Not my favorite, but worth the play for the music and the mood.

I love how fucked up this game is.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

^ This is the reason I posted it on Newgrounds :)

426 Audio Reviews

Great quarl signatures all over this one

Thank you Karmakosm, I'm very grateful for your listening :3

Yessss really nice track!

<3 so melodically enchanting

Quarl responds:

Lol, thank you. Arps are the same general melodies I've been playing with for years. See Watching Waterfalls, or more recently Let's Give Up On The Count Of Three for melody Easter eggs :3

18 Art Reviews

Aweomse!

Looks fantastic. as usual, I particularly don't know if that's a button, or if its a TV on the side of the house with a witch on it. Hmmm.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It’s basically a witch switch from Banjo Kazooie that spawn a jiggy if pressed.

Can't wait! :)

I'm a Gameshow Host, Musician, and Blockchain "Expert"

Male